On 29/05/2019 03.39, チョーチュアン via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Thanks for the feed, and yes, I have the RSA CA working apart from a
> negotiation error.
Hi,

fantastic, thanks for trying this! I was able to install FreeIPA with
NitroKey HSM support last year using an experimental build
https://gist.github.com/tiran/af7c21882e1732227455a13c3b8ff380 .

HSM integration is super experimental. There are currently several known
bugs in Dogtag and FreeIPA related to HSM. A bunch of features don't
work either, e.g. Sub CAs and replication. We haven't announced the
feature yet because it is barely usable.

I'm even puzzled that you were able to complete the installation at all.
My last installation attempts completely failed.

Christian
--
Christian Heimes
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management and Platform Security

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Tom Savage, Eric
Shander