On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:54 PM Karim Bourenane
<karim.bouren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks François, for your reply.
>
> The goal, is to have the service IPA available always, if the server 1 will
> be down, and also for load sharing.

Load-balancing is normally done automatically by servers/replicas and clients.

If you'd like having a single point of entry for administrative
workloads https://www.adelton.com/freeipa/freeipa-behind-load-balancer
should work as-is but you will need a HTTP proxy machine in front of
your FreeIPA servers.