NAZAN CENGIZ via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hi all,
> Novajoin is for compute machine entegreted Free ipa server.But I want
> configuration insteance on compute.
> How are we  use for Openstack insteance on compute machine?
> Could you please help me?
> Best Regards,
> Nazan.

Sorry, I don't fully understand the question. I'm not sure what instance
means in this case. For the purposes of of simplification I assume
instance == VM. Is this a VM spawned by a controller running on the
compute node? If so this type of provisioning is exactly what novajoin
provides.

Theoretically you can install the novajoin services anywhere, if you
insist on running it on the compute node. It is going to be less secure
because metadata requests will go across the internal network vs on
localhost.

rob