Tried everything you just suggested, and it doesn't work.  Yes this is a recovery option, our environment has become damaged somehow, uncertain of all that happened.  This image gives us a path forward, but I need these replication agreements to go away and the image to become a stand alone master.  Once that happens I believe I can get the certs to update, but right now everything seems to be attempting to talk to IPA2 which is still running but the server was rebuilt after this image was made, so we can't talk with the server.

Randy