On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:38:29AM +0100, Ronald Wimmer via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> I was not aware of that. If I change sudo rules for a certain user do I have
> any control on how long the changes take to be effective? Is invalidating
> the cache on a client the only option I have?

Hi,

you can of course make SSSD to refresh the rules more often by lowering
ldap_sudo_smart_refresh_interval (see man sssd-ldap for details). But
this will also increase the number of request on your LDAP server. Btw,
please note that 'smart refresh' does not cover the case where rules are
deleted only new and updated rules are covered.

bye,
Sumit