Hello Florence, All

Yes, the mode into my /etc/ipa/default.cond = developement
I wanted POC's validation upgrade.

That's mean, i must tag "mode = production" temporarily before upgrading
into my LAB ?

I updated the default.conf file with the "mode = production", and the
update is very well done.

Thanks you very much, for you and all your help.

All the best

Bien à vous
Mr Karim Bourenane
+33686464439