> Am 22.11.2020 um 22:57 schrieb Rainer Duffner via FreeIPA-users
> <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m trying to install FreeIPA on CentOS 8.2 with the ansible-freeipa module.
>
> After a few hiccups, it seems to work now.
>
> I want to run three masters in the end.
>
> Using the cluster-playbook, it looks like (from the Topology-Graph in the
> Web-GUI) that I end up with something like this:
>

> 3 < -- > 1 < -- > 2
>
> Which seems to indicate that 3 does not talk to 2.
>
> From the documentation, it looks like I want/need replication agreements
> between 1+2, 1+3 and 2+3 so that if 1 is down, 2 and 3 can still be updated
> and talk to each other.

Following up to this, I tried using the command-line:

On first server:

[root@ipa-ansible1 ~]#  ipa-replica-manage list
Directory Manager password:

ipa-ansible1.ipa.example.org: master
ipa-ansible3.ipa.example.org: master
ipa-ansible2.ipa.example.org: master

[root@ipa-ansible1 ~]# ipa-replica-manage list  ipa-ansible1.ipa.example.org
Directory Manager password:

ipa-ansible2.ipa.example.org: replica
ipa-ansible3.ipa.example.org: replica

However, on the other servers:

[root@ipa-ansible2 ~]# ipa-replica-manage list
Directory Manager password:

Re-run /usr/sbin/ipa-replica-manage with --verbose option to get more
information
Unexpected error: Insufficient access: Invalid credentials Invalid credentials

[root@ipa-ansible3 ~]# ipa-replica-manage list
Directory Manager password:

Re-run /usr/sbin/ipa-replica-manage with --verbose option to get more
information
Unexpected error: Insufficient access: Invalid credentials Invalid credentials

I also cannot view the replication agreements of server2 and 3 from server1
(same error message).

What am I missing here?

Other than the IPADNARangeCheck warning, I get no problems on server2 and
server3 by ipa-healthcheck.

Rainer