I found my error and got past this and completed the rest of the steps up to
setting up the new server. Is there an easy way to test a certificate granted
by their CA to see if it's now going to be accepted on a system where IPA's
root CA certificate is present but their Root CA is not? I'd like to verify
this before installing the new IPA CA for them.

--
  Bret Wortman
  bret.wort...@damascusgrp.com