Hello everybody,

I try to override some uid and gid for AD users in Idm  (I added all users for
which I need to override attributes in Default Trust View) and although
everything works properly on both IdM server and replica, I cannot query the
users on the ipa clients. Any other users (which are not part of the Default
Trust View) are visible and groups displayed correctly on ipa clients.
So far, I have removed cache on both ipa server and client, restarted sssd ,
removed /var/lib/sss/db/* but no success. I have enabled debugging as well for
sss, nss , but nothing relevant .  The odd thing is that sometimes I could
query some of the users for which override was configured , but I do not know
why (I tried to correlate with the group membership, number of groups the user
is member of, etc but unsuccessfully ).
On the ipa clients the sssd version I use is 1.16.1 and on the ipa server sssd
version is 2.3.0 . Can that make a difference or be the cause of the issue ?

Any hint where I should look into would be really appreciated.