(Last mail wasn't sent to mailing list - bad settings of my mail client, sorry
for that).

So, replication is working and there is indeed a new certificate for IPA RA.
Can this be from the renewal cycle on ldap1.

But isn't this some kind of chicken-egg-problem now? Apparently ldap2 cannot
talk to the CA and as a consequence I cannot query certificate contents on
ldap2. getcert resubmit puts me back in the status of CA_WORKING.

Would adding it manually to the database in /etc/httpd/alias work? Or can I put
in some other place to make the "dogtag-ipa-ca-renew-agent" aware of the new
certificate?