On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> I think it will involve editing code on the C7 server.
>
> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipaserver/install/replication.py
>
> REPLICA_CREATION_SETTINGS and REPLICA_FINAL_SETTINGS.
>
> Remove the nsds5ReplicaReleaseTimeout from both then try the install again.

That did the trick. Our new ipa2c7 is now a replica alongside the others. I'm
going to let everything sit now through the weekend but will rebuild each of
the F21 servers on C7 and let them replicate from this new one so we don't have
to update any IPs or hostnames in any client configs.

> When (hopefully) the install is successfully restore the code, either by
> manually adding it back in or re-installing the python2-ipaserver
> package (preferred as it will verify correctly with rpm).

Done.

Thanks again, Rob!

Bret