Kees Bakker wrote:
> On 12-07-2021 21:51, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>> Kees Bakker via FreeIPA-users wrote:
>>> Hi Flo,
>>>
>>> Do you have a hint how I can get to the point where I can execute
>>> the pki securitydomain-host-del command? All examples [2] on the
>>> Internet
>>> are from the time when there was a /root/ca-agent.p12 and ipaCert.
>>> I think that has been migrated to /var/lib/ipa/ra-agent.{key,pem} [1].
>>>
>>> Maybe you are going to say that I shouldn't need that pki command. But I
>>> have two deleted masters in the pki database. Using
>>> pki securitydomain-host-del seems the only way to get rid of them. If
>>> you
>>> have a better suggestion then please let me know.
>>>
>>> [1] https://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.8.1
>>> [2] https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/IPA_PKI_Admin_Setup
>> The CA agent is something different and not used by IPA at all. If your
>> installation is > 2 years old it is expired anyway.
>>
>> The dogtag documentation is woefully out-of-date in this regard
>> unfortunately (and yes, I realize I also live in a glass house regarding
>> wikis).
>>
>> You don't need to import anything, the entries you need are already
>> there. Try:
>>
>> # pki -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias/ -n 'subsystemCert cert-pki-ca' -C
>> /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias/pwdfile.txt securitydomain-host-del 'CA
>> ipa.example.test 443'
>
> Thanks Rob,
>
> That did it.
>
> I'm now almost there to get a clean outcome of ipa-healthcheck.
> It reports no errors anymore, but ... there is one healthcheck that
> wants a password. I have no idea what or why.
>
> [root@linge ~]# /usr/bin/ipa-healthcheck --source
> pki.server.healthcheck.clones.connectivity_and_data
> keyctl_search: Required key not available
> Enter password for Internal Key Storage Token:
> []

This comes out of the pki healthcheck plugins.

The check does some client cert connections, so I assume it needs the
NSS database password. I'm guessing it looks in the kernel keyring
(keyctl_search) and then prompts the user.

You can open an issue against them at
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki/issues

rob