Hi

I am using the IPA server as the CA for our Apache SSL's, but I am wondering if
it's possible to have  a second SSL that's not the same as the hostname,
meaning I have already sub1.mydomain.com but I would like to add also
sub2.mydomain.com for another site, is this possible?

I have tried adding the hostname so ipa host-add sub2.mydomain.com then ipa
service-add HTTP/sub2.mydomain.com, but when I do:
ipa-getcert request -K HTTP/sub2.mydomain.com -k /ssl/sub2.mydomaincom.key -f
/ssl/sub2.mydomain.com.csr -N sub2.mydomain.com then ipa-getcert list says it
fails with:
status: CA_REJECTED
ca-error: Server at https://ipaserver.mydomain.com/ipa/json denied our request,
giving up: 2100 (Insufficient access: Insufficient 'write' privilege to the
'userCertificate' attribute of entry
'krbprincipalname=HTTP/sub2.mydomain....@mydomain.com,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=mydomain,dc=com'.)

How can I resolve this?

Regards