Simon Matthews via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> I should also mention that I ran a script to delete most of the users. If
> this (httpbind) is a user that is automatically configured when I set up my
> ip installation, that might explain this.

I'm lost. What users did you delete? A basic IPA installation contains
only one user: admin. And that is a required account.

The process you're following is to create a bind account in IPA. This is
done by tweaking the ldif on the wiki page to match your environment.

You need to carefully check that the dc values match what your
installation has (see basedn in /etc/ipa/default.conf).

rob