I was under the impression replicas could be added and not have replication
agreements with every other master hence I assumed this wouldn't be a problem.
And truth be told until the fallback group step the replica installation goes
well so I guess it should be possible if it wasn't for the dns master being the
one without external access.

But ok so I'm thinking in this case which would be the available options?
One if I add a secondary dna range to the ns1 server I assume it would then
have a range available?
Other I saw a technology preview of hidden replicas. Got me wondering it could
be a viable option? I'd have to move the DNSSec and CA master roles to another
one and afterwards idm could be set as hidden. But this still got me thinking
wether once it's set as hidden will it handle the dna range to another server,
or would that have to be done manually?

Imagining I'd want to remove idm from the typology, what would happen then to
the dna range?

thank you
rm