Hello everybody,

I have modified the ipa schema in order to automate Oracle TNS entries. When I
try to add entries with ipa-ldap-updater it works, but not when running ldapadd
(which is used by Oracle). The error i get is :
 /bin/ldapadd -h ipaprd04.ipa.example.corp -p 389 -D
"uid=tnsadmin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=ipa,dc=example,dc=corp" -W -x -f
orcl1.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=SP7DEV,cn=oraclecontext,dc=ipa,dc=example,dc=corp"
ldap_add: Insufficient access (50)
        additional info: Insufficient 'add' privilege to add the entry
'cn=SP7DEV,cn=oraclecontext,dc=ipa,dc=example,dc=corp'.

The permission on the ldap subtree:
ipa permission-show 'write oracle context'
  Permission name: write oracle context
  Granted rights: write, compare, delete, add, read, search, all
  Bind rule type: permission
  Subtree: cn=oraclecontext,dc=ipa,dc=example,dc=corp
  Target DN: cn=*,cn=oraclecontext,dc=ipa,dc=example,dc=corp
  Permission flags: SYSTEM, V2
  Granted to Privilege: tns administrators

Any ideas/hints would be really appreciated.

Regards,
iulian roman