Am Mon, May 02, 2022 at 09:31:37AM -0300 schrieb tizo:

> > Hi,
> >
> > can you try if adding
> >
> >     krb5_use_enterprise_principal = True
> >
> > help? If not, please send full SSSD logs (everything in /var/log/sssd)
> > next time.
> >
> > bye,
> > Sumit
> >

> Hi and thanks Sumit. I have just realized that the response that I
> sent on Friday with all the logs and different tests, was rejected by
> the moderator with "No reason given".
>
> Should I send the files in a tar.gz maybe? Or directly to your email?.

Hi,

thanks, at least I received your email. Can you run the tests with
"krb5_use_fast = never" and "krb5_use_enterprise_principal = True" again
but with 'debug_level = 9' in the [domain/...] section of sssd.conf.
This will add some additional information into krb5_child.log which
might help to understand why the client does not like the reply from the
DC.

bye,
Sumit