Hello again.

I gave up restoring certificates as discussed in
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org/thread/HAP3ZPJUPQQ7OM7H4PL7Y5WBC5E43J25/
While i had to recover the service and rescue data at any cost

So my decision was probably wrong but i didn't have options
I deployed RedHat instead of CentOS and then deployed fresh IPA 4.9.8

Then i migrated directory from the old cluster  excluding kerberos fields and
some service accounts/groups
Rebuilt DNS etc

Initially everything was good at least users, groups and credentials were saved.
But further configuration resulted some troubles. Briefly, i can't run commands
as admin and anyone else

kinit admin
Password for admin@<REALM>
[root@idm0 ~]# klist
Ticket cache: KCM:0
Default principal: admin@<REALM>

06/20/22 07:42:19  06/21/22 06:42:23  krbtgt/<REALM>@<REALM>

[root@idm0 ~]# ipa user-show admin
ipa: ERROR: cannot connect to 'https://idm0...../ipa/session/json': Exceeded
number of tries to forward a request.

kinit  <any other user>

ipa user-show <any other user>
ipa: ERROR: Insufficient access:  Invalid credentials

and /var/log/httpd/error.log has
ipa: INFO: 401 Unauthorized: Insufficient access:  Invalid credential

What could be broken? This happened while i was trying to generate a keytab for
kinit -kt <file> scripts...