so I've narrowed the problem down. installing pure freeipa is working just
fine. My problems start arising after I add dns proxy to katello:
https://docs.theforeman.org/3.5/Installing_Server/index-katello.html#configuring-external-idm-dns_foreman.
 I have 4 ipa servers 1 master 3 replicas, each replica has all the options
installed on them and I've moved the cert renewal server to replica 1, cert
revocation list to replica 2, dnssec key master server to replica 3, I've
tested using freeipa as is, for the last 2 days no problem, last night I've
reinstalled katello and added the dns smart proxy option to check and as soon
as I did that It broke my dns on freeipa, not sure what caused the problem.
I've added all the logs from named down to Rafaels answer. Hope there is
something that I'm not seeing and that its not a bug that I just found. freeipa
is on rhel 9.1. foreman+katello is on rhel 8.7, freeipa servers are subscribed
to katello for repos, katello is subscibed to freeipa as a clie
 nt.