On 24/07/2023 10:13, Jernej Jakob wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 14:22:48 +0200
lejeczek via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

Hi guys.

Would you know a correct or best-practice way to add such
records.
When I look at how those resolve for some(a few a tried)
well-know domains - in order to get the same/similar with
IPA it seems, that I have to escape some chars, name
white-spaces.
Is that normal/expected - it did not feel as such to me.

many thanks, L.
Put double quotes around the text. You can also split it into multiple
quoted strings separated by whitespace. It will be served as-is.

If the record has text and whitespace that is not quoted, each string
separated by whitespace will be quoted separately. After the client
concatenates the result the whitespaces will be lost. That's probably
what you're experiencing.

https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-00356
That is what I meant - perhaps vaguely enough - that quotes, single or double did not do, I still had to escape white-spaces otherwise each such space did create separate sting - at least _dig_ shows it that way.
VERSION: 4.10.1, API_VERSION: 2.251