Hello! We cant't install IPA Replica on Oracle Linux Server 8.8.
When I try to install ipa-ca-install receive in ipareplica-ca-install.log:

an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the
/b></p><pre>org.apache.jasper.JasperException:

Ok, I tried to install new ipa server and receive same problem at
/var/log/ipaserver-install.log:
[error] RuntimeError: CA configuration failed and Unable to compile class for
JSP

About 2 month ago I succesfully instaled IPA on same server with OEL 8, but now
I can't.

Also on server, that I used to month ago I see java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64, but
on new server:
java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64 and java-11-openjdk.x86_64 (selected). I tried choose
java-1.8.0^ but no result...