Hello Everyone,

Is there a flag to disable all caching in sssd? I know we shouldn't
disable the various caches. However, I'm working on isolating a problem
we're seeing between our firewall and AD.

The firewall has a plugin that monitors AD for session information.
When a login occurs, the firewall is supposed to see that and then
allow the user to login to hosts inside of a protected network.

We have a trust between AD and IPA. Logins to the IPA enrolled server
with an AD account always works. But, quite often login from that host
to a host inside the protected network fails. When we look on the
firewall for live sessions, no session info for that user is found.
Obviously, that's why the firewall blocked access.

My hunch is one or more of sssd's caching parameters is/are the source
of the issue. Thus, I'm wondering if there's a way to quickly disable
the caching.

Thanks,

--
Ranbir