On Пан, 25 вер 2023, Marcelo Carvalho via FreeIPA-users wrote:
I  need to create a trust between a MS Domain Controller and my
FreeIPA.  Documentation I found is
https://www.freeipa.org/page/Active_Directory_trust_setup

Can anybody confirm that the above is the most recommended
documentation related to FreeIPA Trust with Microsoft Active Directory
Domain Controllers?

Are there other documentation I should take in consideration?

I'd strongly suggest to use RHEL IdM documentation instead.

Upstream user guide is not maintained anymore as all effort is put into
the Red Hat Enteprise Linux documentation.
If go to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/9,
then on the left side check the box next to 'Identity management'
category and you'll see quite a few books related to IdM operations.

In particular,
"Planning integration with Active Directory"
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/9/html/planning_identity_management/planning-integration-with-ad_planning-identity-management

"Installing trust between IdM and AD"
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/9/html/installing_trust_between_idm_and_ad/index

--