On Срд, 27 вер 2023, Michal Konecny wrote:
Hi,

the VM I'm using is completely new, it could be something in our ansible playbook that I'm using to deploy it. The playbook is here: https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/blob/main/f/playbooks/groups/ipa.yml, but it is created for RHEL-8, so it fails on setting up KRA.

Where should I fill the issue?

Please use https://pagure.io/freeipa/issues

Michal