On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 1:55 PM Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Чцв, 21 сак 2024, Ian Kumlien wrote:
> >On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 10:22 AM Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com>
> >wrote:

[-8<-]

> >I can't seem to register or recover my account, it seems to be
> >separate from the bugzilla one for some reason
> >(none of the emails sent are reaching me on gmail)
>
> The account at the customer portal is different from the bugzilla, so
> you need to register a separate one.
>

> >However, it seems like the UID range issue is what I'm facing, which
> >is odd, it should never have changed
> >and it makes you wonder what the largest value is... since currently,
> >for one user it's off by 1714800229
>
> Show your ID ranges with 'ipa idrange-find'
>
> May be you migrated some users using 'ipa migrate-ds' from a different
> installation in the past? That doesn't handle adjusting IDs or SIDs.

Not really, but afair it was fedora -> centos 8 stream (because
reasons) -> fedora (because sanity)

We did have issues with ca certificates expiring and so on, so there
has been a lot of trying to fix things
and workarounds...

Anyway, extracted all UID:s and sorted them, and then created a new
range since it was more than 1.7 billion away...
Reran ipa config-mod --enable-sid --add-sids, it eventually failed
with a dbus error, reran it again and it seems to have done the trick