Alright, so 'ipa idrange-find' returns the same values on all 6 servers.

However, ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W -b 'cn=Posix
IDs,cn=Distributed Numeric Assignment Plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config'

returns different results on 1 (the one where I don't get that warning with the
healthcheck)  The other 5 return

dnaMagicRegen: -1
dnaMaxValue: 1100
dnaNextValue: 1101
dnaScope: dc=ipa,dc=superb,dc=net
dnaSharedCfgDN: cn=posix-ids,cn=dna,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=ipa,dc=superb,dc=net
dnaThreshold: 500
dnaType: uidNumber
dnaType: gidNumber
objectClass: top
objectClass: extensibleObject

Which seems to match your blog post from 2015 about this.

Since I cannot be sure which IPA server will be used when enrolling new hosts,
would it be best to try to fix this?  I suppose the same can be said for when
new users are added.   If done manually I can be sure it will be done on the
same host, but we have an internal system that also creates the user in IPA and
I think that would just use whichever one is closest.