Hello,
On a FreeIPA setup with  AD trust I tried to centralize the ssh public keys of
the users in FreeIPA and use the sss_ssh_authorizedkeys in client ssh config in
order to retrieve the keys on the clients. I noticed that when the public key
of a user   is updated or an extra public key is added  on the FreeIPA server
it does not get refreshed on the client. Removing the cache (sss_cache -E and
restart of sssd daemon) did not help. The only thing which helped was to remove
the files in /var/lib/sss/db , but that is not feasible to run  for
hundreds/thounsands of clients whenever some key is updated.
I would like to ask how the pub keys are refreshed/cached/stored and if there
is any caching parameter which can  be configured to periodically update the
cache on the clients or if there is any other method which can make the setup
more reliable  ?

Best regards,
iulian