Hello everyone,
freshly installed ipa server on Oracle Linux 9, via the ansible role at
https://github.com/freeipa/ansible-freeipa/blob/master/roles/ipaserver/README.md

The installation goes apparently well, but if I try restarting the service I
get the error in the subject, which prevents dirsrv from starting, a debug log
is at the end.

This is apparently a known issue, as
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/5268961 exists to address it, but I don't
have a subscription and I found no other results on the internet.
It seems to be an issue finding services, but `ipa service-find` finds HTTP and
ldap as expected.

Can someone help? Thanks

------------
[root@ipa-innovation opc]# ipactl start -d
ipa: DEBUG: importing all plugin modules in ipaserver.plugins...
ipa: DEBUG: importing plugin module ipaserver.plugins.aci
[...]
Starting Directory Service
ipa: DEBUG: Starting external process
ipa: DEBUG: args=['/bin/systemctl', 'start', 'dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service']
ipa: DEBUG: Process finished, return code=0
ipa: DEBUG: Starting external process
ipa: DEBUG: args=['/bin/systemctl', 'is-active',
'dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service']
ipa: DEBUG: Process finished, return code=0
ipa: DEBUG: stdout=active

ipa: DEBUG: stderr=
ipa: DEBUG: wait_for_open_ports: localhost [389] timeout 120
ipa: DEBUG: waiting for port: 389
ipa: DEBUG: SUCCESS: port: 389
ipa: DEBUG: Start of dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service complete
ipa: DEBUG: Starting external process
ipa: DEBUG: args=['/bin/systemctl', 'is-active',
'dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service']
ipa: DEBUG: Process finished, return code=0
ipa: DEBUG: stdout=active

ipa: DEBUG: stderr=
Failed to read data from service file: Unknown error when retrieving list of
services from LDAP: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)
Shutting down
ipa: DEBUG: Starting external process
ipa: DEBUG: args=['/bin/systemctl', 'stop', 'dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service']
ipa: DEBUG: Process finished, return code=0
ipa: DEBUG: Stop of dirsrv@PRIVATE-ACUS-EU.service complete
ipa: DEBUG:   File
"/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ipaserver/install/installutils.py", line 781,
in run_script
    return_value = main_function()

  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ipaserver/install/ipactl.py", line
735, in main
    ipa_start(options)

  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ipaserver/install/ipactl.py", line
398, in ipa_start
    raise IpactlError(rval=e.rval)

ipa: DEBUG: The ipactl command failed, exception: IpactlError: