Thank you for the responds,

This started when I was trying to add a RockyLinux 8 replica to CentOS7
Master node. Replica add process failed but after that this new issue
started on admin account lockout. I did remove bad replica but admin
account getting locked.

What do you mean ssh port close? How can I manage this server without SSH?

How do I disable locking of admin accounts? Do you have command handy
because I tried google and there are lots of other info but not password
policy related.