Hi, folks,

     Everywhere I check, I see this error associated with firewall issues.
To get around that, I put my box on the same network segment as the ad
boxes. No firewall between them. But I am still getting this message when I
try to create a trust: ipa: ERROR: Cannot find specified domain or server
name

     The error in /var/log/httpd is:

[wsgi:error] [pid 506950:tid 507279] [remote <ip address>:53320] ipa: INFO:
[jsonserver_session] ad...@net.example.com: trust_add/1('
adtest1.ad.test.example.com', trust_type='ad', realm_admin='me',
realm_passwd='********', range_type='ipa-ad-trust', version='2.253'):
NotFound

     Any thoughts? What exactly is being not found?

Thanks,

     John A
--
John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.