Steven Jones wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to have the ipa 0.5 documentation (and future
documentation) as a pdf file?   I'd like to download it and print it
off.

regards

I've pushed the latest versions in both formats here:

http://obriend.fedorapeople.org/freeIPA2.0/Identity_and_Policy_Management_Guide/

This is the first time I've built the pdf so it might be a bit rough around the edges.

For future versions I'll build both so you can download it. As Dmitri mentioned, this is undergoing review and active development, so expect lots of changes in the near future.

cheers

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb