On 03/30/2011 06:00 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
Hello,

Please find the design for the auto membership plugin:
Here: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Auto_Membership_Design
I had a lengthy discussion with JR, and I have come up with an alternate approach. I have added this approach to the design document. I am currently leaning towards this new approach. Please take a look at it.
I have some comments and questions:
1) Is the AND functionality for inclusion criteria required?
2) How the attributes are escaped? Do they need to? Probably there will
be cases when they should be escaped
3) Parsing pairs in the value as a bit of overhead. I wonder if there is
any way to avoid it?
4) I have concerns about the UI and CLI, do you see any good ways to
mange such entries?