On 05/10/2011 04:10 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Its quite interesting that there are no real clients for ipa outside of
> RH/Fedora....this will probably do more to delay or restrict its adoption
> than anything else.

Not sure what you are talking about. Any kerberos enabled service is a
service and any pam_krb5/nss_ldap or SSSD enabled system can be a client.
SSSD is in Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora, RH
Would be nice to have it in other OSs like Solaris and HP-UX but they
have other plans.

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IPA project,