Hi,

I have a host that refuses to be modified or deleted. I get the same error from the webui and the cli. I am using F15, FreeIPA 2.1.1 + all updates from the updates repository. I cannot find any error in any log. I have tried to reboot my ipa servers. All services seem to be running and have no issues.

The error message I receive is:

   * Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate
     with CMS (Not Found)

I have looked in the Dogtag Certificate Manager, and I can see the certificate. It's still valid, and holds the same serial number as what is displayed using ipa host-show <hostname>.

Any suggestions?

Rgds,
Siggi