On 01/25/2012 12:07 PM, Jimmy wrote:
Found the reason for the ldap search not working- when I created the AD certificate role, I accidentally entered a new sub-domain so in stead of the FQDN in the cert being csp-ad.pdh.csp it came out csp-ad.cspad.pdh.csp. I updated DNS and now the ldap search seems to work-

ldif output-- http://fpaste.org/xbOC/
debug- http://fpaste.org/6g8q/

I guess I need to redo the sync agreement to fix the server DNS name.
Yep.  When using TLS/SSL you have to pay close attention to hostnames.

I will be traveling for work for the next couple days but should still be working on this issue some. I'll take VM's of the servers on my laptop to be able to keep working.
-Jimmy