Bret Wortman wrote:
I had enabled debugging of sudo but am not clear on where that debugging
is going. It's not stdout, and I'm not seeing anything in /var/log/messages.

I'll try switching to SSS and see what that gets me.

What distro is this? If it is RHEL 6.3 then put the configuration into /etc/sudo-ldap.conf instead of /etc/nslcd. The docs are incorrect (we are working on getting them fixed).

rob

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com