On 02/25/2013 03:04 PM, Bret Wortman wrote:
So I managed to replicate my old IPA master onto a new server, and now
I'd like that server to be the center of the universe. The master from
which all (new) replicas are created. At present, there are no other
replicas, just this one server now that the original has been
decommissioned.

I did discover that I can't create replicas from it because it knows it
was cloned from another. What do I need to do to it so that it can take
over as the new master?

Install the CA on it (ipa-ca-install).
If you have DNS set up, you'll want to run ipa-dns-install as well.

--
PetrĀ³