On 26.2.2013 11:49, Артур Файзуллин wrote:
And what?
Is there any result? I try same thing with my AMM and IPA

Unfortunately, we don't have sufficient information to give you any advice.

Please, try to provide output from a sniffer as I asked in last reply. Then we will try to help you. (You can send the data to me privately, if you want.)

Petr^2 Spacek