On 03/24/2013 05:50 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/23/2013 03:58 AM, James James wrote:
Hi Petr
Can you (or somebody else ) give me some hints to use a calendar
widget in the UI ?

In the past we said that there is no calendar widget mature enough to
meet our requirements.
Has this changed? Is there a good widget to use now?

Thanks.

I believe that jQuery UI datepicker can be used. It's already included in jQuery UI lib which is shipped with FreeIPA.

It can't be used right away though. It will require to incorporate it into FreeIPA Web UI's widget system. That means inherit from text_widget, override create method and probably do some format conversion in update and save methods. Register the new widget to widget repository. Then, one has to modify spec of appropriate facets to use it.

HTH