Od: Simo Sorce <s...@redhat.com>
Komu: "Adamson, Andy" <william.adam...@netapp.com>
Kopie: and...@wasielewski.co.uk,freeipa-users@redhat.com
Předmět: Re: [Freeipa-users] Problem with Kerberised NFS mount

On Fri, 2013-07-12 at 19:16 +0000, Adamson, Andy wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com>
>  wrote:
>
> > Chuck Lever wrote:

> >> Ask on linux-...@vger.kernel.org <mailto:linux-...@vger.kernel.org>.  I
> >> know upstream is working on this problem.
> >
> > https://fedorahosted.org/gss-proxy/ will solve the problem.
>
> Only for renewable tickets that gss-proxy renews. If a use has a
> non-renewable ticket, then the problem still exists.  I'm working on a set of
> GSS expiry patches and I'll make sure this problem is solved in the kernel.

Just to avoid confusion.

GSS-Proxy doesn't really handle renews at this stage (except as a a
possible side effect of GSSAPI doing it under the hood on its own), it
only handles acquiring new credentials using keytabs or using existing
valid credentials from a standard ccache pre-populated by the user.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York