Hi.

I've done the kerberos part with several Apache Web servers with success. I've
not done the fallback to ldap basic auth.

Set KrbServiceName to Any in httpd.conf and put a HTTP service kerberos keytab
from AD and one from IPA in the same keytab file. Reference this keytab file in
httpd.conf.

Regards
Siggi