On Tue, 30 Jul 2013, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 07/30/2013 08:17 AM, Matt . wrote:
Hi Dimitri,

It's a good tuturial but I'm kinda stuck (and new to that part)

What we seem to need is:

A -> B -> C -> D
A= user(running one) B= Webserver C=IPAserver D= LDAP on IPAserver

I thought we didn't need the C -> D part because this is what IPA
does. We actually need the A -> B -> C part exectured from a php
script to add a user with user_add.

More details about that are welcome.

You use the article but instead of accessing LDAP directly you need to
access ipa web sever because you will be running IPA commands and not
LDAP queries.
So you instead of using |ldap/ipa.example.com| principal as outlined in
the article you configure aquision of tickets for |http/ipa.example.com|.
Makes sense?
Yes and Matt actually solved his problem on IRC and now is happily deploying
his servers. :)

I'll extend the article to cover the case when you need to talk to both
LDAP and IPA server XML-RPC/JSON API.

Ideally we need to introduce some commands to manage delegations between
services. An RFE ticket for CLI?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Matt

http://vda.li/en/posts/2013/07/29/Setting-up-S4U2Proxy-with-FreeIPA/index.html

    > Hope it helps. I've tested the scenario on Fedora 19.

    I added it to the HOWTO section on wiki.
    http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Setting_up_S4U2Proxy_with_FreeIPA

    <mailto:aboko...@redhat.com>>

https://www.redhat.com/**archives/freeipa-users/2013-**July/msg00318.html<https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-July/msg00318.html>

test-zip-2.dev.msp.cullie.**lo...@dev.msp.CULLIE.LOCAL<https://test-zip.dev.msp.cullie.local/ipa/ui/#HTTP/test-zip-2.dev.msp.cullie.lo...@dev.msp.CULLIE.LOCAL>