On 09/19/2013 12:57 PM, KodaK wrote:
Well, this is awkward:

[root@slpidml01 slapd-UNIX-xxx-COM]# grep conn=170902 access* | wc -l
5453936
[root@slpidml01 slapd-UNIX-xxx-COM]#

Why is it awkward?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM, KodaK <sako...@gmail.com <mailto:sako...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks.  I've been running that against my logs, and this has to
    be abnormal:

    err=32               129274    No Such Object
    err=0                 10952    Successful Operations
    err=14                  536    SASL Bind in Progress
    err=53                   39    Unwilling To Perform
    err=49                    3    Invalid Credentials (Bad Password)

    I'm still trying to figure out why there are so many error 32s.
     Are there any usual suspects I should know about?  (That's just
    the current access log, btw.)

    On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Rich Megginson