On 11/08/2013 09:01 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
Thanks for heads up. You mean by the difference between "O=MW" and
"O=MELTWATER.COM"?

Petr, is this possible? Can it be validated in the the installer if this is the
root cause?

It is possible. It's hard to tell without the logs; looks like the failure was inside Dogtag. There may be more issues; for instance I don't think we considered PEM files with extra data before the BEGIN CERTIFICATE. I filed a ticket to investigate: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4019