Terry Soucy wrote:
I have the keytab with the oldest version number shown in the kvno
command, but when I put that into place, I get no joy.

A lot more details are required. Did you change or renew the keytab? Did it suddenly stop working, and when?

Logs? /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-REALM/error and access. /var/log/krb5kdc.log.

rob

Terry

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Terry Soucy <tso...@salesforce.com