On 03/14/2014 10:58 AM, Todd Maugh wrote:

Thank you Rich, must have been a type-o in my install, I gutted it restarted it and am All good now thank you

Great!

*From:*Rich Megginson [mailto:rmegg...@redhat.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:24 PM
*To:* Todd Maugh; freeipa-users@redhat.com
*Subject:* Re: [Freeipa-users] Password sync woes

On 03/13/2014 05:18 PM, Todd Maugh wrote:

    Sorry Guys me again.

    So I have my winsync agreement up

    and I know have my password sync setup

    the cert has been imported

    SSL is configured properly,

    but when I go to change a password in AD

    I see this error in passsync.log

    LDAP error in QueryUsername
                32: No such object

It means your suffix/base DN that you used in PassSync setup is incorrect.
You can check the access log to see what it is doing - /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-YOUR-DOMAIN/access - look for connections from the IP address of your AD machine. Note that the suffix/base DN that you used in PassSync setup is the suffix/base DN of your IdM server, which is not necessarily the same as your AD server.

    any thoughts on this?

    thanks

    -Todd