On 04/16/2014 04:28 PM, David Kreuter wrote:
On client side the valid Kerberos ticket is present. The following SSH configuration is used on the machine where the IPA client is running:

/etc/ssh/sshd_config
---cut---
PasswordAuthentication yes
KerberosAuthentication no
PubkeyAuthentication yes
UsePAM yes
GSSAPIAuthentication yes
AuthorizedKeysCommand /usr/bin/sss_ssh_authorizedkeys
---cut---

Just checked the machine again, password authentication is used as fallback, because the Keberos setup on this machine seems to be messed up. I have tried to uninstall the client and reinstalled it. During the installation I'm getting following message:

"A RA is not configured on the server. Not requesting host certificate."

Trying to request the certificate manually leads in:

ipa-getcert request -d /etc/pki/nssdb -n Server-Cert -K HOST/<host> -N 'CN=<host>,O=EXAMPLE.INFO' -v

Error org.fedorahosted.certmonger.duplicate: Certificate at same location is already used by request with nickname "20140416200517"

When you removed the client certmonger was still tracking certs from the previous install. Use cermonger to un-track old cert(s) and try to re-install again. That should solve this problem.
I think is fixed in the latest version of IPA client.

As for SSH I think a quick search on the net renders several guides that show how to setup OpenSSH with GSSAPI.

So to certificate is already there. Do you have some hints?