Hello,

I am trying to use bind-dyndb-ldap to connect my BIND to an LDAP server for
zones. I have a tiny question regarding this and both the project website and
the kind people on #freeipa IRC directed me to this list. I hope someone is
here who can answer my question. Sorry for intruding if I'm not asking in the
correct place.

For technical reasons we need to be able to filter zones in LDAP according to
some flags, e.g. 'enabled'.
Other services usually provide a config option to include LDAP search filters
in every query, like

ldap_search_filter = (enabled=1)

Unfortunately, I can't find anything like this in the README file of
bind-dyndb-ldap. Does anybody know of a way to pass a search filter to LDAP?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Leitz               Mail: sebastian.le...@etes.de
ETES GmbH                     Fon : +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 14

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 721182
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Markus Espenhain
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
USt.-Id.Nr.: DE814767446