Hi Traiano,

I think it really needs quite some memory (I think it's the SELinux setboolean part); In my case, I ran some initial configuration tests on virtual machines (configured initially with just around 512MB mem), and had to increase to close to 800MB for the config setup scripts to run fine. Can you monitor your free mem while you run the scripts? (btw, how much total mem do you have?)

Regards,
Gerardo