On 12/15/2014 01:28 PM, Janelle wrote:
Hi all..

Not sure if this is IPA related, but here it is:

1. IPA 4.1.2 install on CentOS 7
2. IPA 4.1.2 install on Fedora 21

So both systems are systemd based - the fedora system reboots in less than 30 seconds. The CentOS system reboots and has strange timers showing that it is waiting on various "targets and servoces" -- having trouble tracking it donw, but the bottom line is the CentOS 7 box takes almost 10-15 minutes to reboot.

Thoughts? Ideas?? I know there is something in the startup that seems to MAYBE be related to the fedora-domain vs rhel-domain settings in some of the IPA python scripts -- or maybe not. Just thought I would see if anyone else is seeing something like this.

~J

DNS timeouts?
FW settings?

--